Module 1 – Accounting
· Imagine you are a banker and two of your customers (who by chance both are entrepreneur) ask for a $20000 short term loan. Unfortunately, due to the resource limitations, you can only loan one of them. You know that firm A has a current ratio equal to 1.8, while firm B has a current ratio equal to 0.25.
Which of the two firms has a higher probability to pay its debt off? Why?
Module 2 – Finance
13.2 Financial Institutions
· Mention 5 ways to raise money to fund your business as an entrepreneur who has built a mobile application.
· Which investment do you think is riskier? A) government bond mutual fund or B) Stock index fund .
What is your rationale for your answer?
Module 3 – Management
· what are the disadvantages and dangers of monetary incentives from the view point of the Duke Economist, Dan Ariely?
Module 4 – IT
· Why IT could be a good career to choose?